Funny Pictures
View more funny pictures at FunnyJunk.com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

List of things to do before i die.haha

I told a fren about this list.i noe its been posted somewhere before,so for those who have seen it please bear with me.haha.so i told her abt it,so i guess i need to show it to her.lol.so here it is,my list of things to do before i die.haha
1)party till i die(doesnt make sense i noe.haha)
2)spin at zouk or some other major club in the world
3)backpack through every continent in the world
4)visit nepal and climb a mountain
5)learn how to drive(yea i noe it sounds unimportant,but it has to be done.haha)
6)get myself a ferarri after.haha
7)scubadive around the world with my frens
8)get my skydiving liscence
9)bungee jump
10)learn spanish
11)date a model(haha)
12)get my parents a big house to live in(theyve done so much yea)
13)become famous(haha)
14)keep rockclimbing till i'm old
15)learn how to surf properly instead of jus standin on the board like an idiot
16)become a better person
17)apologise to everyone ive wronged in the past
18)get married(lol)
19)surprise my frens by visiting them when i'm 30
20)invent something to make sure i dont die(haha)
21)learn muaythai
22)get a boat
23)sail around the world with my wife
24)qualify for hawaiian ironman(rofl)
25)make more friends before i die

So there it is man.some of them are achievable,others are not.haha.but i will certainly try my darndest well to achieve them boy.some are easy to come true,others will take work.haha.but one tings for sure,i aint giving up till at least half of this list is finished.ive got alot of time.till my death.unless i choke on a fishbone tmr,then i'm sry man,tuf luk.haha.but i was tryin this test out the other day,and it said i'll die at the wonderfully old age of 89.haha.its ok with me.lol.but man,y couldnt i touch 90?rofl.i'll cya ard guys!cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh..I see your list now. Lots of crazy stuff on it. It's just like it's owner. :P

Wonderful list of things to do... Well, I hope you can acheive has the most you can on your list!

Hey..if you ever become famous, don't you dare forget me! Then I can get your siggie and sell it for loads. Wahahahaha...

Hm..you know what? Maybe I should try belly-dancing. LMAO!

3:26 AM  
Blogger funkymunkey said...

lol.maybe u shld..haha

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forget about planning your life man.Its all about the ride through it that matters...word...
100 YEARS
search 7000 music videos at singingfool.com

View more funny pictures at FunnyJunk.com
Funny Pictures
View more funny pictures at FunnyJunk.com
Funny Pictures
View more funny pictures at FunnyJunk.com