Funny Pictures
View more funny pictures at FunnyJunk.com

Friday, April 07, 2006

I literaly died today...rofl

Ahaha.as serious a topic this is,i cant help but see the funny side of it.rofl.i died today,twice actually,at 1023hrs.lol.for a period of 6 secs n 7secs respecively.haha.they were piss worried abt me tho.lol.i was supposed to take some tests,and apparently,i jus died on one of em.rofl,and din wake up till later.cant rely remember much.i mean i din c the light at the end of the tunnel or c lil devils flyin ard with boilin pots.yea...if ican remember rite,it was jus pitch black.haha.before u sae i jus passed out,there's medical prove i died.rofl.my ecg graph was flat for that period.ahaha/thats kinda funny man.shlda taken a video or smthing.when i woke up,there were three doctors n like a million nurses ard me.haha.and they were all over me.haha."rif ru alrite?wats ur name?wats ur date of birth?wats ur ic number?can u breathe?"rofl.i was like....uhuhuhuh?lol.man,i rely couldnt remember anything boy.it was kinda freaky when they told me wat had happened.hurhur.oh well,we all hav to die once in our lives.glad thats over n done with.i'll be immkortal now.:P.oh well,ive got a mtin with some cardio guy on monday,hope he'll tell me wat happened.haha.oh yea,by the way,my hospital frens now call me the 6 second man.ahaha.wat a name to be stuck with.aight man,cheers guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes yes! I heard from Nic~! I tell you, so are such a scary fella. Always giving us heartattacks. Please keep urself safe! -_-

God bless.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Forget about planning your life man.Its all about the ride through it that matters...word...
100 YEARS
search 7000 music videos at singingfool.com

View more funny pictures at FunnyJunk.com
Funny Pictures
View more funny pictures at FunnyJunk.com
Funny Pictures
View more funny pictures at FunnyJunk.com